Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

October 18, 2017, 08:28:30 PM
: 1
: Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis  ( 10189 )
« : May 11, 2010, 10:10:04 AM From guru.imation»

Chetan Bhagat at Symbiosis

Liked It? Share it!

« #1 : May 04, 2011, 05:46:51 PM From Aqib Mumtaz»

This is awesome writing.. I think this person got the key point that we are temporarily living in this world.. he realized that we are blindly running to grasp the world, but he was infect unable to drive the purpose of Living.

he realized that one day we have to go .. but where we will go... and then what will happen to us.. if we prob the question.. then then we can get the answer of our main question.. why do we came here in this world... and what we have to do here??...

i think thats the strategy with the non-believer, no matter how honest he is, he cann't see beyond his own thinking.

I welcome my non-muslim brothers and sisters to start studying islams and try to learn the message of Allah give in it (Honestly study islam you will find it straightway opposite to the current portrayed by western media).

if we understand te message of Allah and Prophet (PBUM) we can see that Care and Sincerity is one part of message, a complete pattern of living life is available in the Seerat of Prophet (PBUH), that is what we need to keep as tool of guidance. we will learn not only the pattern of living but also the reason and purpose of living in this world.

Thanks.
: 1
« previous next »

Best RatedList All>>

Latest
Random

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Contact Webmaster | OnlineFunDb.com © 2009/10 | Legal Disclaimer