Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.

November 22, 2017, 12:54:32 AM
: 1
: Amazing Shark-Human Love Story!  ( 27992 )
« : April 07, 2010, 10:32:05 PM From raghu1082»

Amazing Shark-Human Love Story!

It's happening off the South Australian coast, near Port Lincoln.  

Bear Rescue: http://onlinefundb.com/forum/index.php?topic=974.0

Liked It? Share it!

« #1 : April 08, 2010, 09:01:41 PM From Quintus»

This is absolutely fake.
« #2 : April 08, 2010, 09:44:50 PM From srihari»

Well, it says its printed in french news paper and even the place. I remember a similar incident about a crocodile which saved a person during floods by helping him cross a flooded river on its back just because he used to feed him. Strange things do happen my dear friend..
« #3 : April 08, 2010, 10:29:13 PM From Shreeya»

hey, this is part fabricated, it's part of an april fool's gag. this pictures are real..
« #4 : May 13, 2010, 05:05:24 PM From Matt»

This is definitely fake! First of all, the photo of the shark leaping out of the water was not taken in Australia. There is only one place in the world where great whites do that and thats in False Bay in South Africa, and the reason that they do that is because they hunt seals that way. I know, I'm from Cape Town and that activity does not happen in Australia. Secondly, great whites migrate more than any other shark in the ocean and they do that across the entire ocean. The shark will not disrupt its migratory pattern because it feels like some guy who helped it out of a net needs a companion. Someone would have to be very gullible to believe something like this.  BTW the guy in the kayak is in big s**t
« #5 : October 04, 2010, 07:47:38 PM From Nobady»

nice meet you,

there are two different man in the picture.

another type story

A Great White Shark and a Fisherman, an amazing love story!

real story
http://smashingmagazine.blogspot.com/2008/03/good-fish-amazing-moment-man-pats-great.html

Sharkman - A Little Blood
Man Touches Shark on Snout
: 1
« previous next »

Best RatedList All>>

Latest
Random

SMF 2.0.10 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines | Contact Webmaster | OnlineFunDb.com © 2009/10 | Legal Disclaimer